As soon as we got home he took off his hat, and this what his hair looked like! (He tends to sweat when he gets really upset!) It would NOT go down! Thank goodness we weren't going out for lunch, because I would have been pretty surprised if I took his hat off in the restaurant and his hair looked like that!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Gotta Love Him!
When Joshua and I were leaving the mall today, he threw a HUGE tantrum. Everybody was looking at us, and it was awful. (It wasn't the first time or the last, I'm sure!)
As soon as we got home he took off his hat, and this what his hair looked like! (He tends to sweat when he gets really upset!) It would NOT go down! Thank goodness we weren't going out for lunch, because I would have been pretty surprised if I took his hat off in the restaurant and his hair looked like that!
Share
As soon as we got home he took off his hat, and this what his hair looked like! (He tends to sweat when he gets really upset!) It would NOT go down! Thank goodness we weren't going out for lunch, because I would have been pretty surprised if I took his hat off in the restaurant and his hair looked like that!
Labels:
Journeys In Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hee hee, hee hee. I'm so glad you shared this!
Post a Comment