This last picture needs a little explanation! I was looking for the play-dough the other day, and I couldn't figure out where all of the containers went. They all disappeared! I finally decided to ask Joshua to see if he knew where they were, because they weren't in the drawer that I put all of his "crafty" supplies in. He promptly said, "They're under the table, Mommy." (He said it like I should have known that this was the obvious place for them to be!) Anyhow, I thought it was cute, so I took a picture of Joshua's new storage place for his play-dough.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the pictures!!! I usually have to ask my little guy where things are and surprisingly he usually knows exactly where they are :0)
Seriously Amy, how could you NOT have known they were under the table. Geez!
Post a Comment