A huge part of me really can't believe that I'm even in this situation. Before I became pregnant with my son (who is 3 1/2), I had always been at a normal weight. I need to lose about 20 more pounds to be where I need to be. I would like to lose more than that, but that sounds so overwhelming right now! I can't believe that I have so much weight to lose. I've already lost 30+ pounds, so I know I can do it. Now that I've almost completely healed from my c-section, I can start exercising again. I just have to START, which is the hardest part!
On a lighter note, Anna is 8 weeks old now! I took a couple pictures of her this morning, and I wanted to include a couple pictures of Joshua when he was the same age. Do you think they look alike? I see certain similarities, but I think they look so different. I think she's going to have a much fairer complextion, and she is already much chubbier than Joshua EVER was! He was always so skinny. Joshua never had any chubby baby fat rolls, so it's so cute that Anna does!


No comments:
Post a Comment