My husband and son went to Cabella's this afternoon, and they came home with a fly rod and a big stuffed pillow in the shape of a fish. Joshua told me right away that he was going to sleep with his fish tonight. (This fish is at least 3 1/2 ft. tall!) He also already has several stuffed animals in his bed that he is very particular about. They have to be in the EXACT same spot every night, or Joshua can't seem to rest. I told him that we could try to see if there was room for the fish, but he would have to take all of his stuffed animals out of his bed in order to sleep with the fish. There wouldn't be room for eveything! I knew this wouldn't be possible, because Joshua just loves these animals and, like I mentioned, they have to be "just so" for him to sleep at night. I figured that he would just let his fish sleep on the floor once he realized that he had to take his other animals out of the bed. Looks like I was wrong! The stuffed animals got replaced!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment