It seems like every once in awhile God hi-lights a certain song for me out of nowhere...Even when I don't think I'm paying attention to music I'm hearing in the background somewhere. Today I heard this song on the radio, and I wasn't really paying attention until the words, "And the voice of truth tells me a different story..." This song really spoke to me today, so I immediately came home and found it online so I could watch it. I'm a visual person, so I always enjoy watching a video if I can...
This song reminded me AGAIN, that God is in control of everything that happens to me. It's difficult sometimes, because I have an average of 3-4 doctor's appointments a week now. The doctor's are all telling me things contrary to what I am trying to have faith for. I have this little confession book that I take with me to my appointments, because I have found that it's so easy for me to worry in the waiting room while in between appointments.
- I know that my situation is not THAT bad.
- I know that there are MUCH worse situations out there.
- I know that my little baby girl is going to be ok.
Still, worry seems to get the best of me so easily, if I'm not careful to make sure I'm meditating on the Truth instead of doctor's reports or "what if's" that constantly go through my mind, not to mention, well-meaning people who tell me that "You can't change what mother nature does", etc...
I just wanted to share this video today. It really reminded me that I need to just trust Jesus and His Word. I may fail a thousand times a day in the "faith department", but I just need to get back up again and start believing again. I do not need to be afraid.
Voice of Truth, Casting Crowns
">
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment