I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Baby Shower!

Some wonderful friends from my church threw me a baby shower yesterday. What a blessing it was! There were a few gifts that really touched my heart, and one of them was a dress and bonnet that my friend, Mary, made. I read Mary's blog often, and as I read it today I discovered that she wrote a post about this special gift that she made for my little Anna. It reminded me all over again what a special friend she is.

Thank you, Mary! I treasure our friendship.
Share

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails