

I spent a long time yesterday working on the living room and family room. I moved two of the plants to the living room that we had in the downstairs family room. They have gotten knocked over more than once down there (this is where Joshua and his friends/cousins play most of the time). I'm hoping they will be safer upstairs. We'll see!
Most of my work was accomplished in the family room. This is where most of Joshua's toys are and where he spends most of his time. I finally made the decision to get rid of the treadmill. I've had it for at least 8 years, and I've used it probably 5 times in the last 6 years! I've always kept it just in case, but I'm guessing that time will never come. This leaves more room for toys, and I'm sure we'll be needing much more room in the months to come!
There's one part of our family room that I don't know what to do with. Maybe there's nothing that I can do! Joshua was given a train w/table for Christmas. This table has turned into a collecting place for everything but his train. While writing this post, I actually have no idea where his actual train is. It's probably stuck in the couch again! There's actually MUCH less on this table than usual, because I threw a lot of it in the toy bin while I was cleaning.
I have put that train track together numerous times, and it just ends up in 15 pieces again by the end of the day. I've thought about gluing the track to some poster board (in case we want to re-use the table for something else later), but I'm not sure that would work.
Anyone have any suggestions?
1 comment:
Great job!! My son has one of these table and we actually took small nails and nailed the tracks down... he loved it and it last for a good two years. It has now turned into a skate park for his tech decks and it was fairly easy to take the tracks off and make the transition.
Have a great day!!
Post a Comment