I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sonogram Pictures

Here are some of the sonogram pictures from last week. The 4D ones are kind of strange, but I guess that's to be expected! I love having these pictures. She actually looks like she has the same little nose that Joshua had when he was born. (Keep in mind, they estimated that she was just a little over half of a pound when these pictures were took!)



Share

1 comment:

Tea with Tiffany said...

Precious. I've never seen 3D pics yet. They are amazing! Happy Mother's Day!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails