.JPG)
You are a wonderful mother, and I love you so much. You have shown me what it means to love everyone. You are one of my best friends, and I look forward to having such a great relationship with my own adult children someday. You have shown me how to do that. You have such a kind, loving, and giving heart. You put yourself last, even when I think you shouldn't. You're always thinking of everyone else and what would be the right thing to do.
I love you, and I couldn't have asked for a better mom. Too bad you don't have a computer, or you could read this online! I guess I'll have to print it out for you. That's ok, I can't imagine you sitting at home on your computer, anyhow. That would be the last thing in the world that you would want to do!
I love you, and Happy Mother's Day!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment