I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Special Dress for Anna

My friend, Mary, made a dress for Anna before she was born.  Last night, I was wondering what I could dress her in for Easter.  I remembered the dress that Mary made, but I wasn't sure it would fit.  I got it out, and it's a perfect fit!  Thank you so much, Mary!  I love it, and I'm pretty sure Anna does too!  (It looks like she thought the bonnet's laces tasted pretty good!)

I couldn't decide which picture I liked the best, so I included several.  I'm still so used to little boy clothes, and dressing a little girl is so much more fun!


Share

5 comments:

Mary said...

Aw, she looks so cute in it! What happened, did she outgrow it during the night?

Amy said...

It was so cold this morning, that we decided to put her in a long-sleeved dress with thick stockings. Hopefully she can wear it next week, because I really want you to see it on her!

Mary said...

Oh ok - I look forward to it! The bonnet brim is actually meant to be folded back I think. That's why it looks so floppy on her.

Amy said...

I'll have to try the bonnet that way again. I had it that way at first, but it didn't seem to fit right. Her head might be too big for it!

Sydney said...

Your daughter is so beautiful....the outfit is so pretty on her.

I am a beginner at crocheting and I made a bolero for my daughter to wear on Resurection Sunday. She got rave reviews and so did the bolero..lol :)

God bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails