Here is just a little part of what we have done in the nursery so far. My husband painted the room in a light lavender color and (ever so patiently!) made the pink stripe on the wall. I added the decals after, and I really like the way that the room is starting to come together! It's a good thing, because we don't have much time left! It's so exciting to start decorating for our little girl's arrival! I've gotten so used to blue and green around here that I almost wasn't sure where to start with a little girl's room. It didn't take me long, though!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
A Couple of Pictures...
This isn't the best picture of the two of us, but I thought it was cute! Joshua put his Spiderman ball under his shirt and started "waddling" around like me!

Here is just a little part of what we have done in the nursery so far. My husband painted the room in a light lavender color and (ever so patiently!) made the pink stripe on the wall. I added the decals after, and I really like the way that the room is starting to come together! It's a good thing, because we don't have much time left! It's so exciting to start decorating for our little girl's arrival! I've gotten so used to blue and green around here that I almost wasn't sure where to start with a little girl's room. It didn't take me long, though!
Share
Here is just a little part of what we have done in the nursery so far. My husband painted the room in a light lavender color and (ever so patiently!) made the pink stripe on the wall. I added the decals after, and I really like the way that the room is starting to come together! It's a good thing, because we don't have much time left! It's so exciting to start decorating for our little girl's arrival! I've gotten so used to blue and green around here that I almost wasn't sure where to start with a little girl's room. It didn't take me long, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures!!
Post a Comment