I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Monday, January 26, 2009

Taking A Break

This week I am taking a break from blogging. We are having a week of prayer and fasting in our church. Since I am pregnant, I am not going to fast any food. After some prayer, I have decided to fast blogging for the week. I spend a lot of time, some days, looking at blogs. I have grown to love looking at other's blogs for great healthy cooking ideas. I also enjoy reading other Christian women's blogs, because they uplift me and encourage me. When I prayed about what to fast, God specifically told me to give up blogging for the week. This is the one activity that can sometimes get in the way of spending time with Him, because it's so easy to lose track of time when I'm doing it. I look forward to finding out what God is going to show me this week, because I know that He's going to speak to me about something new!
Share

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails