How's that for a fancy post title? I am so excited to tell you about something that I have been working on these last few weeks. It's been in my heart for the last year, and it has finally materialized.
This will actually be my last post on "My Purpose In Him". It kind of makes me sad to write that, except for the fact that I'm really excited to tell you why...
I started a new blog!
This new blog is all about walking in the freedom that Jesus died for us all to have. As I've mentioned a few times, God is building a passion in me to help others discover who they are in Christ and find freedom in becoming who God created them to be. That's what my new blog is all about...freedom! Jesus died so we could go to heaven, but He also died for our freedom in Him. So many of us are walking around in bondage, and this is not what He wants for any of us. Once this concept is grasped, we can begin to walk that out in our lives.
This is why I chose to call my blog, "Walking In Freedom". For all of you who would like to subscribe by e-mail, you can do so in the upper right-hand column of my new blog. All of you who follow this blog through Google Friend Connect can also switch right over, because I added that also. One of my hesitations with all of this was the fact that some people may not switch over, but I am leaving that in His hands. I have been praying that everyone who God wants to see this blog will somehow come across it sooner or later. Help me spread the word!
This new blog is on WordPress, and it has taken me quite some time to figure it out, but I love it now! The look is completely different, and I like it so much better.
God has healed me, delivered me and done so much in my life (especially in the last 2 years), and I just want to share that with everyone. I know this is what God is calling me to do right now, and it's such an exciting process. I hope you join me over at Walking In Freedom! While setting up my new website, I pulled some relevant posts from this blog and put them over there, so you may see several familiar posts already published.
I published my first "new" post today, so you should come over and check it out. I hope to "see" you soon!
1 comment:
AWESOME!!! I will of course make the switch :)
Post a Comment