I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Friday, December 17, 2010

I Am New

I recently came across the song, "I Am New" by Jason Gray.  This song really ministers to me, and  if I had to pick a song to describe my life over the last couple of years, it would definitely be this one.  It's like I could have written it myself!  Thank you, Jesus, for making us brand new when we give our lives to You.  It's such a difficult concept to understand before that happens, but it's so real.  My life is living proof!  (Be sure to pause the music at the bottom of my blog, first.)

Share

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails