I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!
As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...
I came across this video clip today, and I just wanted to share this with you! This is amazing and brought tears to my eyes! (Pause my music at the bottom of the screen, first.)
Wow! Loved when people joined in and unite! I can't hear myself and to watch the video after a hard day, I so needed to see it, thank you for sharing, had a good cry! Hallelujah!
4 comments:
This is so cool! Can you imagine if you were sitting at that mall? I would love it.
Blessings and love,
Debbie
This brought tears to my eyes too!
Wow! Loved when people joined in and unite! I can't hear myself and to watch the video after a hard day, I so needed to see it, thank you for sharing, had a good cry! Hallelujah!
Praise Jesus! He alone is worthy to receive all the honor and the glory forever!!!!
The hands going up at the end....awesome!!!
Post a Comment