My Sweet Anna,
You are beautiful and amazing to me. You light up the room when you're in it, and I believe that will always be the case. Since the very day you were born, you have been so content. I remember thinking in the hospital that you were the perfect definition of the word "grace". You still are.
I was devastated (to put it lightly) to have another
c-section, but God still gave me something I will never forget. I knew I would not be allowed to hold you for a couple of hours, due to the c-section, even though I specifically requested to do so. God made a way, though, to give me something that would remain in my heart forever. A nurse brought you over to me and rested your sweet little face on my cheek. That warm feeling of your face will never leave my memory. Thank you, God, for giving me that precious memory!
I love you, Anna, and I can't wait to see who you will grow up to be some day. We all love you, and most of all...God loves you!
Mommy
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your precious little girl. You sure have been truely blessed to have two wonderful children. May God continue to bless you in all areas of your life.
May the Lord continue to bless your precious little one. May she walk in the fear of the Lord all the days of her life. May the Lord grant the desire's of her heart according to His perfect will for her life.
All her days have been ordained by HIM...who knew her before she was in your womb! SHE IS BLESSED!
Post a Comment