I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Psalm 23 Group Project

Some of you may remember that I participated in a group writing project on Psalm 23 not too long ago.  Courtney, of Faithful Bloggers, compiled every one's blog posts entered in the project into a download report of over 40 pages of devotions all on Psalm 23! 

This was a wonderful project to participate in, and the finished product is great!  Courtney has graciously put this together and is offering it as a free download for anyone who would like it. 

DOWNLOAD HERE (Right Click and Save As)

If you download the report, please stop by Faithful Bloggers to thank Courtney for blessing you with this devotion.  I hope you're blessed by it!
Share

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Praise the Lord Amy!
How awesome that you were able to participate in this project. May it bless all those who read it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails