I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Only Jesus Can Fill Us Up!

I just discovered this song the other day, and I wanted to share it with you.  It's called, "All Along" by Remedy Drive.  It's so true that people (including myself!) have found themselves searching for something to fill them up, make them happy, and make them complete; but nothing will complete us but God! He created us so that only He can complete us!  (You can pause my playlist at the bottom to hear this.)

Share

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails