I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Enjoying the Blessings of Today


I have been reading the blog, Keeper of the Home, for a little over a year now.  I am excited to say that one of my posts was featured as a guest post on her blog today!  I'd love it if you went over to her blog to check it out:  Enjoying the Blessings of Today

Picture credit:  TheraHealthNetwork.com
Share

3 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Good for you! I'll head over there to read it.

Sydney said...

on my way!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your guest post! I like Keeper of the Home too! I see you've gotten some really nice comments over there as well! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails