I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Monday, July 19, 2010

And The Winner Is...

The winner of the book giveaway is...Karen Kurtz! 
My son just picked the name a few minutes ago, and I was so surprised to see that it was Karen who won, because she is a personal friend of mine.  Her name was picked out of 15 entries! 

Congratulations, Karen!  You are a blessing to me, and you have been a blessing to my whole family.  Thank you for your dedicated heart and true heart for Jesus!

I'm really pleased with the participation in this giveaway, so I'm sure that I will be doing it again in a few months.  Thank you, everyone, for your participation!  I want to get this blog out to as many people as I can, and you are helping me accomplish that!

Picture credit:  warkscol.wordpress.com
Share

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Praise the Lord!!!
Congrats Karen....:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails