I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Friday, May 14, 2010

Just For Fun...

I thought I'd show you one of the latest pictures I took of Joshua.  He LOVES bugs.  This just so happened to be a dead spider.  He was so proud to show me what he found!  If he's doing this at 3 years old, I can only imagine what he will be picking up when he's 7! 

I also love this picture of Anna.  She licks and chews on EVERYTHING she can get her mouth on!  You have to click on the picture to see it closer and get the full effect.  It's worth it!
Share

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Oh wow! He's so brave to carry that little spider.

Anna, simply beautiful:) The Lord certainly has blessed you with beautiful kiddies. Our girls are just about a month apart. My little one just turned 9 months:)

May the favor and grace of the Lord shower over them always!

Related Posts with Thumbnails