I have my first non-stress test this morning, and an appointment with my endocrinologist this afternoon. I asked the ultrasound tech for an estimated weight of the baby yesterday, and she told me that her weight is not the issue at the moment - it's the low fluid. I wouldn't exactly call that an answer to my question, but I let it go since I asked her about 20 other questions prior to that one! I have another ultrasound scheduled for Monday to check my amniotic fluid level again. The doctor told me yesterday that if it continues to get lower, they may put me in the hospital for 24 hr. on an IV to see if that helps. I also found out that delivering the baby at ANY TIME now is possible if the fluid level gets dangerously low.
Wow, I have a lot to do before then!
I just decided that I'm going to trust God in all of this, and I'm not going to worry. There's nothing else I can do. There's nothing else that I SHOULD be doing. I'm really learning how to lean on Him during this time of my life. I'm someone who likes things to be "in order" and I can't stand chaos or unexpected events. (Especially 2 months before I'm due, and as I look at my "before the baby comes to-do list" that is a mile long!) I'm learning to trust God when everything around me is looking like a tornado just hit and a bigger one is on it's way. I thank God that he never wastes any situation that we go through. Even through this "mess", He's teaching me more about Him.
Thank you, Jesus, for always teaching me and guiding me. Thank you for always being in control and ALWAYS knowing what is going to happen just around the corner. May I learn to trust in You more so I can rest in the peace that You have given me.
No comments:
Post a Comment