I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Friday, July 10, 2009

My 5th Wedding Anniversary!

Kevin and I have been married for 5 years today! I am so proud to be his wife. He is a wonderful man of God, and he is a great husband to me. I am so glad that God chose me to be his wife! I prayed for a man who was Godly and who had a real heart for Him. That's exactly who God sent to me!
Thank you, Kevin, for loving me the way that you do. I am so blessed to be your wife, and I look forward to spending many more years by your side! I love you!
Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails