
Well, I'm exhausted! :) But, it's a good kind of exhausted. I actually started working on Day 1 last night. (It's a good thing!) Day 1 focuses on cleaning the surfaces in your home to get rid of all of the extra junk laying around. I didn't realize how much stuff I had! Some rooms were easier than others. The biggest room of improvement was the spare room / soon-to-be nursery. I guess that's because I filled up almost 1 big garbage bag of junk from that room. WOW! It feels so good to look in there now. I've actually walked in there several times this afternoon just to look at it. Strange, I know. It's just such a relief to look at now. I can't wait for my husband to see it. One time my son hid from us, and we couldn't find him for awhile...He chose to hide in the spare room and we didn't see him! That should give you a good mental picture of what that room has looked like! :)
Here are some pictures that I took. I didn't take pictures of all of the rooms, but these rooms I did the most work in:
Kitchen
Another Kitchen Counter
My Desk
Spare Room / Soon-to-be Nursery
I'm so pleased with my progress so far. I love having a plan, because I work best that way. I feel really motivated to do this, so I'm going to keep going! It's also helping to put a lot of my "Get the house ready before the baby comes!" anxieties to rest!
Just for fun, I thought I would show you what my toddler was busy doing in his room while I was cleaning!
No comments:
Post a Comment