I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Monday, May 11, 2009

PCOS

For anyone who reads my blog and has PCOS like I do, I thought you would find this post at Keeper Of The Home encouraging. I first found Stephanie's blog while looking for menu planning ideas a few months ago. It was much later that I realized that she, also, has PCOS. She is also pregnant! I know this is encouraging to many who have PCOS, since it is a leading cause of infertility. I hope those of you who have PCOS are encouraged by her post and upcoming writing about the success stories of women who have PCOS. I know I am! It's great to read success stories, whether "success" to someone is losing weight, getting pregnant or symptoms lessoning. I'm looking forward to her future post of everyone's stories.
Share

1 comment:

Ronel said...

Thank you for posting this Amy... I am heading that way!!

Blessings,
Ronel

Related Posts with Thumbnails