I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our Little Anna Banana

I had my sonogram done yesterday, and we're having a girl!!! I'm so excited about this news! I would have been excited either way, because I just want a healthy baby. But, this was extra special for me...

When we were choosing names before we knew whether my son would be a boy or a girl, we chose the name Anna for a girl. When I found out we were having a boy, of course I was ecstatic! For some reason, though, I have always felt like there is supposed to be an Anna, also. That may sound strange to you (it does to my husband!), but that is how I've always felt...Like there's an Anna that we just haven't met yet. Well, now I have my precious Anna! I am so blessed.

Please excuse the food analogy again, but the sonogram technician told us yesterday that the baby was about 10 oz. and about the size of a banana. I thought this was particularly funny, because my husband has always said that if we have a girl, he will call her Anna Banana!


When I was pregnant with my son, we saw these cute little kid's mugs with names on them. We (I) ended up buying both a Joshua and an Anna one, before we knew we were having a boy. I have not been able to get rid of that other mug, (even after moving twice!)in hopes that we would someday have a little girl. After the sonogram yesterday, I remembered that I still had those two mugs, and I got them out.

I just feel so blessed. They did a very thorough sonogram, and everything looked great! The baby is showing to be at about 19 wks. 2 days which is great. This is only 2 days off from my due date. I have a bunch of 3-D pictures, but I don't have a scanner. I'm going to give them to a friend of mine who has a scanner, and I hope to post a few of the pictures by next week. I'm just so excited and blessed!
Share

1 comment:

Ronel said...

I am so excited for you!!

Congrats!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails