I have a growing passion to help others find freedom in discovering who God designed them to be. Since learning who I am in Christ, I have found peace (where I had turmoil) and freedom (where I had bondage). Jesus came to save you and set you free!

As of March 2011, I am no longer updating this blog. Click below to check out my new blog...


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Confessing God's Word Over My Life

A few years ago, I went through the bible to create some prayers that I wanted to confess over my life. Although it's been quite some time since I used these on a daily basis, I thought I'd post them today. All of these prayers dealt with something specific that I was struggling with at the time. This was a true example to me of how speaking The Word over my life changes my heart, which then changes my thinking, which then changes how I speak about myself and my circumstances!

PRAYER OF SALVATION

I have confessed that Jesus is Lord,
and I believe in my heart that God
raised Him from the dead. By believing
in my heart, this makes me right with
God. By confessing with my mouth, I
am saved. He saved me when I believed.
I received this as a free gift from God.
I am His masterpiece. I am a new creation.
The old things have passed away, and ALL
things have become new. God began this
great work in me and will continue until
Jesus comes again!

2 Cor. 5:17, Rom 10:9-10, Phil 1:6, Eph 2:9-10


PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

Thank you, God, for my salvation! There
is salvation in no one else! There is no
other name in all of heaven for people to
call on to save them! At just the right time,
You heard me. On the day of salvation, You
helped me. Indeed, God is ready to help me
again today. Today is the day of salvation!
I proclaim Your unfailing love in the morning
and Your faithfulness in the evening. I will
trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is
my eternal Rock!

Acts 4:12, 2 cor. 6:2, Psalm 92:2, Isa. 26.4


PRAYER OF STRENGTH

You have armed me with strength! You have
made me as a surefooted as a deer, leading
me safely along the mountain heights. I will
wait on You, Lord, and I will find new strength.
I will then soar high with wings like an eagle.
I will run and not grow weary. I will walk and
not faint. You have given me a shield of
salvation. Your right hand supports me, and
Your gentleness has made me great. You have
made a wide path for my feet to keep them from
slipping. The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock.
May the God of my salvation be exalted!

Psalm 18:32-33,35-36,46, Isa. 40:31
Share

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails